We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team and drive account growth across design, development and marketing for our range of clients while our current Account Manager is on Maternity leave.
About the role:
This role is a blend of strategic ecommerce and business development. We’re looking for an experienced individual to nurture existing relationships and focus heavily on client comms and coordination (meeting agendas, updates, internal brief writing, etc) and budget management using our internal project management system.
- It would be perfect for an organised individual, ideally from an agency or in-house brand team background
- You will be reporting directly to the Founder and MD of the agency, as well as working with our Head of Growth and Head of Ecommerce to help coordinate the workload for key accounts and identify opportunities to support clients with new activations or services.
- You will be the main point of contact for clients and responsible for the smooth, high quality, timely and ‘within budget’ delivery of the respective project or retained service.
- You will work with our talented team of designers, developers, and growth marketing experts to pull in specialist support when necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- A detail orientated individual who is highly organised and has an excellent written manner
- Experience in digital/ecommerce and client service. Knowledge of Shopify and subscription ecommerce is preferred.
- Someone who doesn’t want to be full time remote; there will be meetings and events that you’ll need to attend in the Exeter office and possibly in London
- Exeter based predominantly
- Cover is for August/September for 9-12 months
- Full-time or part-time will be considered (minimum 22.5 hours a week)
- Flexible working hours + working location (this role will need to have close relationships with all team members, travel on occasion and be in client meetings)
- Collaborative, creative working environment
Want to learn more about the role?
Please email with your CV and three reasons why you would be a good fit.
Want to apply?
If you’re interested in this position, please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter. No recruiters please.