We are looking for an enthusiastic new digital exec to join our growth team and help our award-winning agency in it’s next phase of growth. You will be keen to have exposure across a range of digital marketing channels, learning from the best in ecommerce strategy.
This position is suited for a recent graduate or candidate with 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and is eager to learn more.
You’ll need to be a talented and organised individual, someone that gets things done and knows how to optimise campaigns for the best results with the support of senior team members.
You will gain exposure across a wide range of digital and ecommerce platforms, with plenty of training opportunities and scope to specialise as you gain more experience. Depending on your specific interests and skills, your day to day will be varied – you could be contributing creative ideas to new performance media campaigns, identifying email cohorts for retention strategy or helping draft content for an SEO project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for numbers and interpreting analytics (ideally qualified in Google Analytics)
- Positive attitude and resourceful nature
- Fundamental understanding of key digital marketing channels
- These could include SEO, paid media or email marketing. We know you won’t be an expert in all of these and there will be plenty of training to teach you our approach for each discipline.
- Reporting to the Head of Growth, with wider support from Acquisition Strategist, Retention Strategist and Digital Assistant.
- Ability to work across a number of clients or projects comfortably
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years experience at a brand or agency
As we are a small team, a good culture fit is essential. We’re a group of ‘can do’ individuals who love working on some of the most exciting brands in the industry and learning more about the latest technology and trends.
Tribe has grown rapidly in the last year. We’re a close-knit team of specialists in D2C marketing that help our clients launch and grow their ecommerce businesses. Company culture and values are extremely important to us. We value a pro-active work ethic and in return, give our employees a high level of flexibility, trust and encouragement to progress. Supported with training, social events and a collaborative team.
- Salary depending on experience – up to £28k
- Flexible working hours during the day
- Beautiful Exeter head office – can be based remotely with regular travel to London / Exeter
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Collaborative, creative working environment
- Birthday off + work social events
Want to apply?
If you’re interested in this position, please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter. No recruiters please.