Do you enjoy connecting with different stakeholders to understand how a business ticks and help to grow it? Do you want to join a growing business with plenty of ambition? We’re looking for a Strategic Account Manager to join our team and would love to hear from you!
This role would be perfect for an ambitious and experienced account exec looking to take the next step into a more senior role or an Account Manager bored in their current position and looking to grow with the business to develop a brilliant client service team.
You will be reporting directly to the Founder and MD of the agency to help coordinate the workload for key accounts, as well as identifying opportunities to support clients with new activations or services. You will be supporting three key teams with workload and client comms, liaising directly with external stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- An ambitious, outgoing individual who is highly organised and great at nurturing relationships
- Experience in digital and client service to help sustain our growth and ensure clients receive excellent service.
- Organisation and great communication skills are essential
- Someone who doesn’t want to be full time remote; there will be meetings and events that you’ll need to attend and be our ambassador for
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be comfortable working across multiple clients and a strategic understanding of multiple digital channels to increase client revenue. A willingness to learn, a great attitude and a strong knack to building relationships and leading the business in its next phase of growth is what we’re primarily looking for. We value your opinions on how we can improve and what processes should be in place to ensure smooth account management.
About the role
You will be the main point of contact for your clients and responsible for the smooth, high quality, timely and ‘within budget’ delivery of the respective project or retained service. You will work with our nimble team of designers, developers, and growth marketing experts to pull in specialist support when necessary.
In this role, you will quickly grasp client data, business models, audience needs, industry trends and overall business objectives to build a trusted client relationship. You will have a knack for spotting commercial opportunities and reviewing user journeys, keeping up with ecommerce news to help recommend relevant technology stacks in accordance with client budget and timeline.
What will you be doing?
Main responsibilities will include; Develop and lead a high-performing team to deliver an exceptional client experience supporting business growth. Ensure the delivery of operational processes to high standards of accuracy and quality.
- Act as an advocate for digital progression, leading the overall digital strategy and guiding our clients vision
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional written and verbal skills, adept at building and maintaining long term relationships and driving forward the vision of the business
- Have exceptional planning skills to lead the development of strategic opportunities analysis, prioritisation roadmaps and ROI analysis
- Effectively communicating with project stakeholders, managing client expectations and reporting on budget and timeline
- Onboarding clients, keeping our project management systems up to date and briefing in specialists as required
- Contributing to pitches and new business enquiries; representing the agency to an exemplary professional standard and ensuring positive first impressions.
What can we offer you
Tribe is a growing ecommerce agency but our goal isn’t to become bigger for the sake of it, it’s to be the best boutique agency for the next generation of awesome ecommerce brands and to keep delivering award-winning work.
Founded by Ollie Ody & Emily Shaw, Tribe was created because they couldn’t find the workplace they were looking for when moving back to Devon so built an agency around their values and interests in tech, design and marketing. Our culture is modern, friendly and welcomes an entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude. You won’t get siloed into a narrow lane, you’ll be encouraged to get stuck in across any area that interest you, while ensuring overtime rarely happens and everyone gets their lunch break!
- Salary depending on experience
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced parental pay and sabbatical leave options
- Share options
- Beautiful Exeter head office – can be based remotely part-time but would need regular time in Exeter
- Opportunity to grow and shape the position
- Personal development within a fast-growing company
- Collaborative, creative working environment
Want to apply?
If you’re interested in this position, please email [email protected] with a CV and cover letter. No recruiters please.